Basic Media Kit
The GENI Initiative has received extensive media coverage globally, but more importantly, policy-makers have recently recognized the validity of the idea and have made several collective commitments.
Whether an Energy Minister's Summit, the IEEE Power Engineering Review, practicing sustainable development or coverage from local newspapers, the plan to link renewable energy resources around the world is receiving credible attention in multiple languages.
The Basic GENI Media Kit includes:
- Personalized cover letter
- GENI Brochure
- 6 Questions towards Peace and Sustainable Development
- Endorsements for the GENI Initiative
- GENI CD — "There Is No Energy Crisis"
- GENI Newsletter - Fourth Quarter 2001
- GENI History: A Credible Foundation
- GENI Projects for the Future
- Linking Electricity for Peace: A Compelling Global Strategy
- Linking Renewable Energy Resources: A Compelling Global Strategy for Sustainable Development
- What the Experts Say
- "The Missing Link", Sustain, Newsletter of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Issue 3, April 1997
- Global Electric Energy Grid with Population Distribution and Per Capita Energy Use "The World Game's highest priority objective."
- Peter Meisen: Author / Speaker