Sponsorship of the SIMCenter takes many forms for corporations and other entities interested in participating in the opportunity to create a "center for cooperation and collaboration to make informed and sustainable choices for humanity". Your sponsorship is needed in areas such as:
- Leadership sponsors for the formation of the SIMCenter
- In-kind sponsorships for:
- Technology, IT and related infrastructure for the SIMCenter
- Building materials and furnishings, architectural expertise and construction management, etc. for the SIMCenter’s construction
- Support through expertise in marketing, public relations, accounting advertising, etc.
- Shared promotions like web links and cross promotions
- Participation in an affiliates network
We invite your suggestions for other types of sponsorships too.
- Joel Seiden
- In Memory of Elaine Martin
- Cash Flow Technologies (Robert Kiyosaki)
- Joseph Swift (Co-founder of SCS Energy)
- In Memory of Lefty & Gloria Meisen
- Mark Victor Hansen Foundation
All Sponsors will receive acknowledgment on our website and in the SIMCenter facility, and will receive facility usage for their company strategic planning at the Center.